Saturday, April 26, 2014

Influenster UNI voxbox!!!





Influenster UNI VoxBox:
1 Pilot Acroball Pure White Pen
1 Broadway imPRESS nails
1 RedRose Real Tea + Coupon
1 Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
1 NYC Lipstick
1 Box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons

I honestly loved everything about this voxbox!
I was so so so excited about the GREAT makeup included! The lipstick is such a fantastic consistency and has great STAY power! BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!!!! Also Rimmel never disappoints me so of course i LOVED the stay matte foundation! just a tad dark for me but that is my own fault for picking the wrong shade!!

The RedRose tea was a little sweet but an awesome product to throw in your purse for on the go moments!

The pen is so nice and writes like a dream pen would! +++++++++
Playtex is my favorite brand so I already knew i would love the tampons and the box came JUST in time!!! (TMI)
imPRESS nails are probably my least favorite thing and thats only because they are soooooo LONG!!! i just cut them down but could only wear them for ONE day because the sticky backing got stuck to EVERYTHING i had fuzz hanging from my nails by the end of the night!

AS ALWAYS influenster.com did send this box complimentary for reviewing purposes! ANYONE can join this all free program!

No comments:

Post a Comment